Chop Suey
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Furry/Arms war Fiqullaz

Go down

Furry/Arms war Fiqullaz Empty Furry/Arms war Fiqullaz

Pisanie by Fiqullaz Wto Cze 30, 2015 2:11 pm

1. General information:

Well Hello, im Filip i come from Serbia Im 23 yrs old i work 7h-15h every day, playin wow since pre tbc with brakes. Training taekwondo 17years now what more could i say Very Happy

2. Plan, the goal and the way to achieve it:
Plan is to down all bosses get more pve expiriance enjoy game and have fun.

If you want to join a guild Chop Suey, you have to reckon with the fact that this is a PvE guild focused on progress, not dressing up more and more characters.
We are trying to organize and conduct raids as far as possible and as quickly as possible. The aim is to progress the SWP to defeat the Burning Crusade and to vanquish Kil'jaeden.
By writing the application you accept to take part in that, but know that you'll need to do your best with the character you play.

Gruild raids last from 8:00 to 00:00 following server time (sometimes shortened or extended).

3. Requirements:

1. TeamSpeak 3 and the presence of the guild channel during the raid.I have just need adress
2. The shadow resistance gear to fight the boss Mother Shahraz. Yes
3. Self initiative - if you need information, ask. You should know the tactics and your own responsibilities while fighting with each boss. Do not hurt yourself and others - if don't know what's going on, let us explain that to you (before the boss fight, not while standing in front of it).
Well i did all hyjal bt before if i dont remeber some tactic ill ask all i dont know.
4. Focus on progress - remember, you are on your way to perfection, equipment helps you, but you have control of the character. Do it as well as possible.
5. Ready to Raid - start by getting to know our rules (read regulations and the most important information), then make sure that you are in possession of all supporting your game highs - the stronger you are the more your character becomes useful.
6. If you play as a tank, get your fire set prepared.

4. Required addons:

- BigWings or DBM- I have
- Timed - I have
- Decursive (Mage, Druid, Priest, Paladin)- no
- Xperl or Healbot (mainly those healing)-no
- PallyPower (Paladin)- no

5. Additional questions:

1. What's your PvE experience? On hellgorund i did whole SSC 5/5 Hyjal 5/5 and BT 1/9
2. Show us the character selection screen.
https://2img.net/h/s2.postimg.cc/v7ov49irt/Wo_WScrn_Shot_063015_160257.jpg
3. Put here user interface (UI) screen while in a raid group or just show the addons you're used to you use.
https://2img.net/h/s9.postimg.cc/dmrpl4skf/Wo_WScrn_Shot_063015_160246.jpg
4. In which guild have you been before and what was the reason why you have left that?
If i remember Only Horde but they died and one more they died too i was in some pvp i left them or they died too lol.
5. Do you have any alts, which you can also take part in t6 raids (ready for BT and MH)?
No alts
6. Do you know anyone from the guild? I dont

Fiqullaz
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Furry/Arms war Fiqullaz Empty Re: Furry/Arms war Fiqullaz

Pisanie by Blast Sro Lip 01, 2015 9:21 am

I am be at :Only Horde: but don't remember you Smile
They don't died just do fusion with Revived (4 years ago)

Your experience in PvE is low. Must study tactic BT and SWP, but If you active can take my YES, but must be active
Blast
Blast

Liczba postów : 180

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Fiqullaz Sro Lip 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Uhg i forgot it was long ago if i remember i spent most of time with tank Eitanss he learned me polish Very Happy
I play almost every day after work and night , for sure i will learn tactic to details no one likes wipes Smile

Fiqullaz
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry

Permissions in this forum: